Tile Roofs are excellent options for long lasting beauty, energy efficiency, and protection for your home. Ask about Kirkey Roofing's hurricane rated tile roofing system.
Kirkey Roofing can answer your questions about energy efficient products, such as attic insulation, solar attic vents, and roofing materials, saving you money with your new or existing roof.
Shingle roofs can provide you with long lasting protection against the harsh Florida elements. Ask about new upgraded, no prorated, 50 year shingle warranties backed by Owens Corning.
• Free re-roofing estimates
• Roofing Specialists available
• Variety of re-roofing options
• Sarasota re-roofing experts
• Roof leaking repair experts
• Fast and affordable service
• Trusted Sarasota roof repair
• Flat rate guaranteed pricing
See our reviews
Dedication to superior quality and customer service has earned Kirkey Roofing 5 star ratings. See what our customers have to say…
Established in 1951, with 70 years of roofing experience, Kirkey roofing Inc. and our Roofing Specialists know which roofing systems have stood the test of time and have the technical expertise to install the best roofing systems to protect your home or business. From repairs to replacement, to regular maintenance, you can count on our highly trained and skilled team members to provide you the best quality, service, and value.
Kirkey Roofing is the premier roofing contractor in Englewood, FL. Our roofers are certified professionals who are the best at what they do. Whether your Englewood home needs a new roof, re-roofing or roof repairs our professionals are there at your door. Your home’s roof is a key component of your residence. It needs maintenance and care to protect the rest of your home from the elements. Kirkey Roofing has been the trusted roofing contractor in Englewood since 1951 for a reason. We strive to go above and beyond on every single project we undertake. We understand that home is where the heart is, and it is our absolute honor to help take care of your roofing needs.
Latest From The Blog
- When Should a Professional Roofer Inspect Your Roof?A professional roofer should inspect your roof to be sure that your roof is in tip top shape. The roof on top of your house is one of the most important and expensive parts of your home. It’s important that it is inspected at least once or perhaps (in Florida) even twice per year. Why should a professional roofer inspect your roof in Florida twice per year? Here we have significant weather instances, whether it’s …
What Our Clients Say